MCT-320 is a fully supervised, compact PowerCode door/window contact transmitter, designed primarily for protecting doors and windows using a built-in magnetic contact that operates in conjunction with a magnet to detect the opening and closure of a door or window.
Suitable for any residential or commercial environment this low-profile transmitter gives the added advantage of a particularly small size that allows for highly flexible and virtually invisible installation.
When activated, the magnetic contact initiates an individual 24-bit PowerCode ID message, which identifies it to the target receiver as a separate transmitter. Each ID code is randomly selected from 16 million possible combinations, and is therefore unique and virtually impossible to accidentally reproduce.
A smart anti-collision algorithm prevents signal jamming by simultaneous transmission from multiple devices. Periodic transmission of supervision signals is used to confirm system connectivity at all times.
– Very small, almost invisible design
– Highly cost-effective for low-profile installations
– Fully supervised
– Double tamper protection (cover and wall)
– Long-life standard lithium battery included
– LED indicator (can be disabled).
– Low battery indication transmission
– Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards.
– Compatible with PowerMax ® home security systems and all Visonic PowerCode; wireless panels and receivers.
Compatible with :