The MCM-140 is the universal wireless portable remote control unit for the PowerMax™ and other Visonic PowerCode™ security and home automation systems. It enables easy programming, arming and disarming of the PowerMax™ system. Among other functions, MCM-140 also enables controlling X-10 devices from anywhere in the home or office, using PowerMax™ keypad commands.
The MCM-140 employs Visonic’s PowerCode™ wireless technology featuring 16 million possible code combinations and smart, anti-collision transmission algorithms. For arming, disarming and security functions, the MCM-140 utilizes Visonic’s CodeSecure™ wireless technology. Featuring over 100 million possible combinations and proprietary rolling code encryption algorithm, CodeSecure™ prevents “code grabbing” by potential intruders.
This ergonomically designed remote commander is available in several optional frequencies in compliance with European, U.S. and other international standards. It is powered by a standard long life Lithium battery with visible and transmitted low battery alarms. A wall-mounted bracket enables mounting the unit in the most convenient place.
• Easy programming and user-friendly control of PowerMax™ system.
• Attractive modern ergonomic design for hand-held use or wall mounting.
• Back light illumination.
• Visual indications with three color-coded LEDs.
• Audible signals confirm user commands.
• Superior transmission range.
• PowerCode™ technology with anti-collision transmission algorithm.
• CodeSecure™ encryption technology prevents unauthorized “code grabbing”.
• Long-life standard lithium battery.
• Automatic reporting of low battery.
• Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards.
• Compatible with PowerMax™ and other Visonic PowerCode™ wireless systems.
Compatible with :