Visonic MCT-303 Shock Sensor 868Mhz
Visonic MCT-303 Intruder Shock Sensor is a single or dual zone wireless sensor designed to provide perimeter protection. The Visonic MCT-303 unit has two modes, a Shock Sensor digitally detects impacts made to the mounting surface, whilst the reed switch can be used to monitor the opening sections of doors or windows. Each of these signals is used to trigger the Powermax complete or Powermax plus Panel.
- Anti-Collision-Randomly timed intervals between signals ensures less chance of collision
- Intelligent Power Save (IP)
- Up to 3 year battery life
- Gross Attack Sensor-Tamper signal sent should any attempt to physically remove the sensor be detected.
- Compatible with all Visonic PowerCode receivers