We have made it simple for you to get installing our compact Wireless Alarm Systems control panel really quickly by giving you all that you need in one box.
The detectors in the kits are all KX10DP-WE, however these can be converted to KX12DQ-WE by removing the pet mask in the lens.
Deltabell base modules are supplied, so that you can add the cover colour of your choice by ordering the covers separately.
Two Way Wireless Technology
Each wireless device on the Enforcer system, including movement detectors is a transmitter and a receiver. The wireless technology used on the Enforcer Home Alarm Systems holds a significant advantage over one way and some two way wireless products currently available on the market:
- All wireless devices know when the Alarm Systems is armed and disarmed. Armed: All including movement detectors are permanently awake, making the protection much more secure. Disarmed: The detection component of the movement detectors is disabled, preserving battery power. However, the detectors still communicate with the control panel via low power supervision messages. Alarm Condition: During an alarm condition each activation of the movement detectors (PIR and DT) is transmitted to the ARC and user as well as registered in the memory log. This is only possible because detectors in the Enforcer system never sleep after activated as other products from most other brands would do, therefore compromising security.
- The Enforcer 2-way Wireless Security System allows the implementation of the Double Knock feature for every wireless movement detector (PIRs and DTs). This feature is normally found on wired systems only and is used to reduce false alarms on difficult installations.
Instant two way Device Control (ITDC)
The ITDC technology enables instant wake up and instant sleep of each device on the system, allowing continuous communication between the control panel and wireless devices while preserving battery power. This technology not only provides installers with total control of each device, but also gives users peace of mind that they have a reliable and secure wireless system.
- Ensuring that all wireless detection devices know when the system is armed and disarmed.
- Ensuring that they are awake as soon as the system is armed.
Signal Strength Indicator (SSI)
One of the key advantages of implementing of the SSI technology is to allow the installer to view the wireless transmission signal strength on both the control panel and wireless devices in real time.
Pyronix High Wireless Security System Device Encryption
The two way wireless protocol has been developed by Pyronix to ensure that the communication between all Wireless Home Security Systems components is protected on a very high security level. The protocol uses the 128 bit Pyronix advanced encryption.
One Push To Learn
Assigning wireless devices to the system is made simple and quick by the one push to learn feature.
- Choose an input to learn the device to
- Remove the plastic insulator between the battery and positive contact and press LEARN button
- Input learnt
Quick, Simple and Efficient!
- 1 x ENF32GB-WE (control panel)
- 4 x KX10DP-WE (pet detectors)
- 1 x MC1 MINI-WE (mini magnetic contact)
- 2 x KF4-WE (four-button keyfob)
- 1 x DELTAMOD-WE ( includes backplate and cover)
- COMMERCIAL / RESIDENTIAL / INDUSTRIAL
Please Note: Deltabell module supplied with backplate and front cover – normally sold separately £19.00
Before Order Please Contact Us:
020 8552 2022 / 07475266116