PowerMaxExpress Alarm Systems is compliant with most international standards and offers maximum reliability and performance. Advanced security features include PCB board protection from accidents or sabotage, output protection from short circuits and current surges, and a two-way communication system with a diversity antenna to facilitate highly-reliable radio transmissions.
- 1 x Powermax Express E control panel
- 2 x K9-85 Pet tolerant wireless PIR (non-pet lenses also supplied)
- 1 x Low profile wireless Door Contact (MCT320)
- 2 x Remote wireless keyfob (MCT-234)
- 1 x Battery operated external Wireless Home Security soundr (MCS-740)
- 1 x BT Telephione lead
All batteries, screws and manuals.
- All-in-one, self-contained panel
- Up to 28 wireless Detectors
- Up to 2 Home Security Systems wireless sounders (MCS720, MCS740, or MCS730AC in any combination)
- Up to 8 remote keyfobs
- Stylish, ultra-compact design, fits any décor
- Versatile communications capabilities: Built-in PSTN communicator Easy-to-add internal GSM/GPRS and/or Broadband (Powerlink2) communications modules for maximum alarm reporting reliability and back-up for the standard PSTN line.
- Simple installation and user-friendly operation with intuitive icon based keypad
- Market leading range of wireless peripherals
- Two-way RF system with diversity antenna
- Designed to comply with most international standards and regulations, including: FCC, CE and EN50131 grade 2